The davies tanner website is owned by, and promotes the products and services of the following:
davies tanner Marketing Services Ltd. Registered address: 2 Lakeview Stables, Lower St Clere, Kemsing, Kent, TN15 6NL. Telephone number 01732 760387. Company number 06135583.
- The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any general queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our website uses contact forms to enable you to request further information, or to register for regular email updates. We collect certain contact information to enable us to respond to your enquiry and to send you relevant information.
We will retain your details for the purposes of keeping you informed about our company and services. From time to time, we may send you further information, which may be of benefit or interest to you. You may opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. We will not provide your details to any other party.